Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Our Playroom

I thought some of you might like to take a peek at our playroom.  Today the boys and I did a total dump, sort and clean in there.  The pictures aren't great, but I wanted to take them while it was still tidy.

I not really a fan of wood burning fireplaces, especially with kids around.  I think they can be messy and usually let in cold air when not in use.  So we put a blanket up and a toy shelf in front of it.



I like to use a lot of plastic bins to sort and store the toys.  We used to use the shelf in the above picture to store DVDs on before we had kids and the wooden thing in the picture below used to be a TV stand,  so we tried to repurpose them instead of throwing them away and buying new.


My grandparent (Mamma & Hampa) got the boys this cool castle for Christmas.  It sets up like a tent.



So that is a little peek into our home.

1 comment:

  1. Ahh! just got totally distracted by your blog. Your boys are SO cute :) I can't believe it has been so long since I met you guys. Look how big shayden is! The picture of him half standing as he sleeps on the coach is adorable. and I love the idea of an i-spy swap :)

    Now I have a new blog to follow <3

    ReplyDelete