Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Wagon Riding at the Zoo

 For Christmas my parents bought the boys a wagon.  It is GREAT for going to the zoo!  The boys love riding in it.  We went to the zoo after a doctor's appointment on Thursday and I took a few picture of them in the wagon.  I didn't get any pictures of the boys looking at the animals.  I was by myself with them and didn't want to try wrangling them both and take pictures while blocking the school kids and group of military guys that were there.  The animals were very active.  The Mountain Lions were wandering around, the turkeys were gobbling away, the Lions were standing up and sitting down close to the glass, and the Giraffes of course were busy walking to anyone with lettuce for them.  Shaden and Jayce were so excited when we got to pet a California King Snake.  The Cheyenne Mountain Zoo is a great zoo!

No comments:

Post a Comment