Wednesday, April 13, 2011

I love these boys!

Here are just some random pictures of the boys.

Yes, those are Christmas pajamas and yes, this picture was taken very recently.  They fit Jayce and they were clean.  :)  He enjoys riding on Shaden's tricycle any chance he gets.
Jayce is now 18 months old!
At his well baby check up on April 7, 2011 here are his stats:
Head Circumference- 19" (50% Lots of Brains)
Weight- 20 lbs (3% He runs too much to put on the pounds)
Height- 31" (25%!!!  Holy Cow!  That is tall for us.)


Shaden has taken to not napping most days, so I don't fight him on it.  The other evening Shaden was watching some cartoons while I was fixing dinner.  I came out of the kitchen to find this.  Surprised me.  He is usually one of those kids that will fight being tired by running all over the place and being crazier than normal.


We went to the park the other day and the boys had a blast running around and going down slides.


I love these boys!  They sure do keep life interesting.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment