Thursday, May 28, 2009


So we found out yesterday that we will be having another boy!  Yay!  We are excited.  It will make it so much easier to prepare for the new baby with Chris gone.  I'm sure Shaden will love having a little buddy.  
Now to figure out a name.  We want to use Jonathan as the middle name.  We are considering a few right now.  What do you think of these:
Jayce Jonathan
Merick (or spelled Marek) Jonathan
Parker Jonathan
Bryson Jonathan
Kayde Jonathan

These are just a few of the ones I like and Chris hasn't immediately gone "NO Way."  We want to stay away from the main stream so if these sound out of the ordinary that's the point.  :)

5 comments:

  1. Jayce is my favorite!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like all of them! Especially since Jonathan is the middle name!! ;) I have always liked Parker, but I like Bryson and Jayce also! All are great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. YAY!! I'm so excited for you. Brothers, that's a big deal. I'm feeling sorry for Taidan lately with only sisters. CONGRATULATIONS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. my favs are Parker and Jayce woot for nephews!

    ReplyDelete