Wednesday, May 06, 2009

Going to the Airport

I remember sometime while in Greeley, watching this extremely cheesy LDS video where a couple went to the airport on a date.  It was over the top, but I have to admit I thought the idea of going to the airport on a date was fun.  Today, if you were to do that, you wouldn't be able to watch people board the planes, take off, or ride the tram at DIA.  Security is much tighter now.
BUT!  I am soooo excited, because we get to go to the airport and fly somewhere!  I love to fly!
 Also, I still love to go to the airport.  It is one of the best places to people watch.  There is so much emotion shown at the airport.  So many different reasons to be at the airport too.  People going on business trips.  People going on vacations.  You can see the excitement they have.  People coming home from vacation.  You can often see that they need a vacation from the vacation before they go back to work and school.  People picking up friends and family that are here to visit.  LOVE and Happiness!  People saying goodbye to friends and family that are leaving after visiting.  LOVE and Sadness.  And so many others!
I get so excited for any chance to go to the airport.  I even have been having fun dreams about it.  So, I would like to thank Nick and Margaret for an extra WONDERFUL reason to go to the airport and fly!  

1 comment: