Monday, January 30, 2012

T-shirt Scarves

Another cool idea I found on pinterest is changing a old t-shirt into a scarf/necklace.

You take the t-shirt and cut the body of the shirt into strips about 1inch thick.  Then stretch the loops you now have.  Then you can wear them in different ways.  Here are the two I chose.  

I wrapped another part of the shirt around the seams.
These are for me, but it is easier (and cuter) if I have my boys model them for me.
You can wear it long.

Or doubled and short.
I love this face.

 Here I took the big loops and wrapped them around my hand then tied them together.
This is doubled.  It is really long if not doubled.  
You could make it smaller by leaving out some of the loops.

This is Shaden being Shaden.

Now to figure out what to wear these with... hmm.

No comments:

Post a Comment