Monday, March 28, 2011

Trying something different

I decided I needed to make something other than pillow cases.  So I found this terrific vest pattern and thought it would be fun to make.  The instructions were really easy to follow, but I decided to skip having buttons.  I thought the vest looked cute without them and know Shaden and Jayce the buttons would just get lost anyway.  The buttons aren't attached to the vest in the pattern so it can be reversible.  I was going to make St. Patrick's Day vests or Easter vests, but then changed my mind and picked funny material.  This way the boys could wear them anytime.  What do you think?

One side of Shaden's has cows on a golf course.
The other side has ants.


One side of Jayce's has cows (some are colored).
The other side is ants on a picnic blanket background. 
Jayce is saying "HA HA!" in both pictures.

They can be nice boys... sometimes. :)

1 comment: