Friday, September 01, 2006

Sloths

Have you seen the movie Ice Age? It is a pretty funny one. I haven't seen the second one, but with my family I don't need to. My mom is crazy. She really likes to talk like the sloth in that movie. She starts talking like that and we all start doing it and then before you know it we are all cracking up. Have you ever tried it? Try saying "cold slaw" with a bit of spit in the back of your throat and holding it back there with your tounge. I think that is how you would do it. Or maybe it is keeping your tounge on the roof of your mouth while you say it. Either way the results are hilarious.
On Wednesday night we were doing this and came up with the idea to ask sales clerks if they carry cold slaw like that. I think it would be really funny.
Have fun trying to sound like him. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment