Monday, September 25, 2006

Golf

Woot!
Take a look at our cute little car!

We finally ditched my old, boat of a car, Chevy Lumina for a newer and much cuter VW Golf. I think it is terrific and it fits us. I love how I can actually make a u-turn in this car. :)

Oh and it has a sun roof... which is just so much fun to have. Although, we might not get too much use out of it now, because it is getting colder here. I wonder how it drives in the snow. Hmmm???

The back seat isn't bad, although I don't think our friend Kevin would like it back there, but for the people under 6 foot tall its nice.

And it the best thing about this car is... We will actually be able to drive down to Albuquerque for Christmas and not stress about not making there or back. HURRAY!!

3 comments:

  1. congratulations!! I want a new car so badly now....wanna sell it?! ;) you two look so great! miss you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's such a cute little car! I'm thinking about a Jetta as soon as I graduate but your car is so cute I might have to get it in blue. Hope you guys are doing well!

    ReplyDelete