Friday, May 14, 2010

Little Things- Day 14

Thursday, May 13, 2010-
Going to the grocery store with the boys is interesting. First thing- Sam's Club and Costco carts are built correctly. They have two seats in the front and are just as easy to maneuver as the regular grocery store carts. The carts at normal grocery stores are not meant to carry more than one child and those carts that have a car in front are horrible to steer. If you have just one baby in a carseat/carrier the best carts are Target's. Just FYI.

While at Sam's Jayce rode next to Shaden without his carseat for the first time. I'm not ready for him to be a big boy yet! The boys were really good while there.
Then while checking out at King Soopers Shaden told the cashier each item as he handed it to her. She was so impressed with his vocabulary. She also thought it was funny that I had to put the bananas under the cart to keep them out of reach. They are still Shaden's favorite and he would eat all of them in the store if I let him.

On another note: Shaden is still Lactose Intolerant. I have been giving him Soy Milk, but we were out and he kept asking for milk, so I gave him some normal milk. I thought maybe he had grown out of it. Some kids do. Unfortunately not Shaden. I have recently heard Soy might not be very good for kids under five and I had a coupon for Almond Milk, so we are trying that. I also saw Lactose Free Milk. Anyone know anything about that? Thought that might be a good option to try next time.

Okay, I'm done rambling. Here are the pics.



1 comment:

  1. I use the Almond Milk because I can't have cow milk. It's good on cereal, but not too fun to drink plain. Makes good chocolate milk though because the almond is sweet.

    ReplyDelete