Friday, February 01, 2008

I want to know


I'm so excited! I just scheduled my ultrasound appointment. Feb 25th! I really hope the baby cooperates and we can find out the sex. I WANT TO KNOW!!!!! I don't want to do the green and yellow thing. I want to be able to do pink or blue. Also, I think most of the time the yellows look girly and the greens... well most of the time they are girly too, unless you can find darker greens or greens with trucks or sports on them.
I went to the store with a friend the other day shopping for a friend that is having twins (a boy and a girl) and saw the most adorable outfit for a girl and didn't buy it, because I want it for if I have a girl. Sad I know. There were also some very handsome looking church clothes for a baby boy.
I have to drink a bunch of water before the ultrasound and then I'm not allowed to go to the bathroom for at least an hour before. I really hope they are able to tell easily so they don't have to push too much on my bladder, BUT if they can't tell right away... push away! I want to know!

1 comment:

  1. We want to know too! I am excited to know if I am going to be an uncle or an aunt!


    ............ I mean......

    If I will be having a niece or a nephew.......

    ReplyDelete