Thursday, February 07, 2008

2am...


So, it is 2am and I am awake. According to my doctor this is normal for this stage of pregnancy. :( I want to be asleep right now, because I know I will be tired in the morning. When I asked my doctor about not being able to sleep she said, "try reading or taking a bath." Hmm... Welp, I really like reading and that doesn't make me tired (especially since I'm in the middle of a good book). And I don't think she understands that it isn't very relaxing to take a bath when the tub isn't really shaped for lying back in. You know the type... straight up and down sides. I would also say it is too small to lay in, but since I'm short that isn't a problem. Ha ha, tall people, I win that one. :P
But you know some good has come of this not sleeping thing... I am able to post something new here and fairly soon after my last post. Yay!
One thing I am really grateful for is the fact that Chris can sleep. I would hate to keep him up with me since he has to work in the morning. I guess that is two things I am grateful for... I don't have to work in the morning!!! Okay, I'm going to try and sleep again. Sweet dreams world.

4 comments:

  1. I think that it is just preparing you to be awake throughout the night after the baby comes. :) I totally think that you are having a boy. It is about time since the rest of us all seem to be having girls :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tylenol PM is the BEST!!! I had the same problem for like 3 weeks and my Dr. recommended Tylenol PM and I was out! Either that, or you can call me for another way to fall asleep...I dont think it would be appropriate to put on your blog. ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah for having a baby! I'm going to guess boy too! When do you find out? I'm glad you're writing on your blog again:).

    ReplyDelete
  4. So guess what! Tag, you're it! You a mommy to be and I want to read five facts about my friend Ixchelle! I tagged you on my blog, check out the rules there:)! Hope you sleep through the night tonight!

    ReplyDelete