Monday, July 04, 2011

Yo ho ho is what you say!

Shaden turned 3 on Saturday!  
I can't believe it has already been 3 years!  

He is such a character.  He cracks me up, drives me crazy, and makes my heart swell with happiness and love.  

We had a pirate birthday party at my parent's house on Saturday.  
Shaden and Jayce love pirates right now.  
Shaden made out with a ton of treasure (presents).

Arrrrgh!


Ahoy Matey!

Watch out Landluber!

"A truck and ATV like Papa's!"
"HANKS! Mamma and Hampa!"

"Cool Glow Swords!"


"Smile Shaden"
Yup still a goofy smile. :)


Play dough!

"MY OWN CAMERA!  COOL!"


Oooh!

"Check it out!"

Pirate Cake. Like the eye patch being lifted up?

Pirate cake decorating didn't go so well... 
It was HOT so the frosting was runny and not working with me.
My dad did an awesome job of making the skull and bones on top 
out of the marshmallow fondant I made.

Shaden was a champ and blew out the candles all by himself.
He loved when everyone clapped too.

1 comment:

  1. Happy Birthday to the little pirate. Looks like everyone had a wonderful time celebrating:)

    ReplyDelete