Tuesday, June 07, 2011

A Day in the Park with Daddy

Yesterday Chris had the day off.  Hip Hip Hooray!  This was so good because I am sick and have been since Friday.  Ugh!  I have a sinus infection.  I got in to see a doctor yesterday, but she told me I have to be sick for 3 more days before she will give me antibiotics.  Grrr.  I don't have time to be sick for 3 more days.
So I demanded asked Chris take the boys out for a while so I could get some rest.  Chris took the boys to get lunch and went to the park to have a picnic.

Sandwiches


Zebra Cakes, Yum!




He also taught Shaden how to use our camera. 
Shaden took the following pictures:
Isn't this a great picture from a two and a half year old? 









Funny thing about being a parent... You always remember to put sunscreen on your kids, but sometimes forget to put it on yourself.  Yup, the boys are sunburn free, but Chris's arms and face aren't.

1 comment:

  1. What cute little guys you have! And I hate sinus infections....they are the worst!

    ReplyDelete