Thursday, October 07, 2010

Jayce is 1 year old.

 Jayce's 1st Birthday 
  was on Saturday, October 2, 2010.  
   I can't believe how quickly this year has gone.
This was Jayce the day I got to take him home.  Oct 4, 2009.
So little.

Here he is on his birthday, eating cake.
We will find out if he is still below the Zero percentile on the 19th.


I LOVE this little guy!
He is such an individual.
He has been walking for the past 2 months.
He doesn't say anything yet.
He makes silly sounds.
He goes "uh uh uh" when he wants to be picked up.
He makes AWESOME car noises when he is playing with toy cars.
He throws little hissy fits when he is frustrated.
He ALWAYS has dirty feet.
He HATES shoes.
He LOVES bath time and RUNS when he hears the water in the tub.
He is bossy and will push my keyboard tray in when he wants me to be done.
He is a mommy's boy and has been since day one.
He is STRONG and has had a good grip since he was born.
He loves to play with Shaden.
He has HIS blanket and hates when I have to wash it.
He likes book, but doesn't like to sit still long enough for me to read them to him.
Yogurt is his FAVORITE food.
He gives great HUGS.

That is my little Jayce.

No comments:

Post a Comment