Saturday, January 24, 2009

Clocks

You may have noticed the two clocks on the right.  I just added them.  One is Colorado time, where I will be for the next year.  The other is Afghanistan, where Chris will be once he deploys.  Afghanistan is 11 & 1/2 hours ahead.  Yup that's right, and a half.  Very weird.
So in order for us to talk while he is deployed we will need to talk early in the morning for me and later at night for him.  
Its kind of sucks, Chris was hoping for a good internet connection while out there so he could maybe have some gaming time with friends, but forgot to factor in the time difference.  We can still hope for good internet so maybe we can play together.  I will just have to get up early and got to bed when Shaden does at night, instead of having my free time at night.
I guess we will figure all that out when the time comes.

No comments:

Post a Comment