Wednesday, June 30, 2010

June 2010

I really have been trying to take a picture and find something wonderful each day.  The problem now becomes actually posting all these great pics and experiences.  So here is the month of June:

Jayce loves it when Shaden shares his yogurt.

Chris and the boys playing.


We took the boys swimming in the apartment complex pool.  Shaden loved it.  He started to get brave and was sort of jumping from the step to Chris.


We bought new desks.  Here is Chris eating ice cream at his.


Chris bought me a Kindle for Mother's Day and my birthday.  We decided to go with the Kindle over the ipad because I wanted it to read books and the Kindle isn't backlit and the Kindle was half the price of the ipad.  We have no more room in our place for more books and the boys keep taking the books we have on bookshelves out.  I LOVE the Kindle.  Also, Amazon has awesome customer service.  We purchased the Kindle a week before they lowered the price, so I called up and they gave me a refund for the difference with no problem.  I was off the phone within 5 minutes.


Shaden says he is "SO Cool" in his sunglasses.

No paparazzi please.


Chris and I went to the Homecoming Ball for his battalion.  Everyone looked amazing, the food was great, and we had a lot of fun.




Shaden likes to try and pick up Jayce.  Jayce isn't too thrilled with this.

Some interior shots of our new car.  We were picking up some stuff left at my grandparents' house.









Jayce found one of the Mr. Potato Head's mouth pieces.

The Cheyenne Mountain Zoo!  So much fun!  A very interactive zoo.  Shaden fed the giraffes and got to hold a baby kangaroo.  Shaden loved the baby Orangutan.



  Those are some of the fun things that happened during June.

2 comments:

  1. Gosh your boys are getting big and SO CUTE!! Chris is home! YAY!!!! I'm so jealous you got to go to a dance. I want to throw one just so I can go ;) We miss you guys!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The families that share yogurt together, stay together. Love hearing about your awesome little things!

    ReplyDelete